Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Friday, June 22, 2007
Friday, June 15, 2007
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Some information from Vmware.com:
Workstation 6.0 includes exciting new features, such as:
- Support for Windows Vista — Use Windows Vista as host operating system
- Multiple monitor display — You can configure a VM to span multiple monitors, or multiple VMs to each display on separate monitors
- Support for USB 2.0 devices — You can now use peripherals that require high-speed performance in your VMs, such as MP3 Players and fast storage devices
- VM Record/Replay — Use this feature to record VM activities and be guaranteed to reproduce the exact VM state 100% of the time
- Integrated Virtual Debugger — Workstation integrates with Visual Studio and Eclipse so you can deploy, run, and debug programs in a VM directly from your preferred IDE
- Automation APIs (VIX API 1.1) — You can write scripts and programs to automate VM testing
One thing thats really great is Solaris 10 support and better vmware tools.
Also the option to add in upto 10 network adapters is really cool. I think the previous limit was 3.